It’s Tuesday! Which means it’s another week of Top Ten Tuesday hosted by the ladies at The Broke and The Bookish. I’m not going to lie, sometimes this weekly meme feels like it would be less stressful if I was able to split the list with someone else. However, this is one Top Ten Tuesday list that I know I can handle by myself!
If you didn’t catch on already, this week’s topic is “Books I’ve recently added to my TBR.” And, oh, the books I’ve added. Is it just me, or does anyone else find themselves on Goodreads and binge-adding books to their TBR list? Just me? Okay…
Well, here are the last 10 books I’ve recently added:
- Notorious RBG: The Life and Times of Ruth Bader Ginsberg by Irin Carmon
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Passage to Ararat by Michael J. Arlen
- Self-Help by Miranda Sings — I actually read this within 24 hours; stay tuned for a review soon.
- The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
- The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
- It’s Always Something by Gilda Radner
- I Work at a Public Library: A Collection of Crazy Stories from the Stacks by Gina Sheridan
- License to Quill by Jacopo della Quercia
- The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey